We hold special classes and roundtables each year as webinars. If we are not restricted by contract, we do share these with you for review. Due to the ever-changing nature of the ILS and our own policies, please note that older webinars may contain deprecated content. In order to keep this material as relevant as possible, much older or significantly deprecated materials will be removed. Version numbers indicate the Evergreen ILS release.
Webinars produced after October 2013 are all issued with either closed captioning or a transcript to comply with accessibility standards for hearing impaired users.
- Fall Roundtable 2012 — Evergreen FAQ (Presentation Slides; Version 2.2)
- Fall Roundtable 2013 — Beyond the 008 (Transcript / Presentation Slides; Version 2.2)
- Summer Roundtable 2015 — MARC for Newbies (Presentation Slides; Version 2.7)
- Fall Roundtable 2015 — OverDrive Records and Evergreen Indiana (Presentation Slides; Version 2.7)
- Spring Roundtable 2016 — Item Status and Copy Buckets (Presentation Slides; Version 2.9)
- Fall Roundtable 2016 — Record Bucket Merging and Transferring (Presentation Slides; Version 2.9)
- Fall 2013 Patron Services Roundtable — Patron Record Management (Transcript; Version 2.2)
- Fall 2014 Patron Services Roundtable — Defining Damaged in Evergreen Indiana (Version 2.5)
- Fall 2015 Patron Services Roundtable — OverDrive in the OPAC, Patron Registration, & Communications (Version 2.7)