The Evergreen Indiana Coordinator is available to all member and future member libraries for assistance with membership questions, policy and procedure discovery, communications with the governance committees, and training requests. Please contact the support team at:
317-234-6624 or 1-800-451-6028
The Indiana State Library offers technical troubleshooting assistance and systems monitoring 24/7. If an issue arises, staff at member libraries are encouraged to submit a Helpdesk ticket with all relevant details.
The consortium offers 5 interactive mailing lists and 1 newsletter to address a variety of issues and collaborations across the consortium. We encourage all interested Evergreen Indiana member library staff to subscribe to any or all of these listservs.
- Evergreen eContent: Supports the eIndiana Digital Consortium, a sub-group of Evergreen Indiana libraries, for sharing electronic resource content.
- Evergreen Indiana Catalog: Supports the Tech Services and Cataloging Departments of Evergreen Indiana libraries. Record corrections, tips, policy updates, and general cataloging support.
- Evergreen Indiana Update: Weekly update newsletter and other urgent administrative notices.
- Evergreen Reports: Support for local administrators creating and utilizing reports in Evergreen.
- Evergreen Support: The general Evergreen Indiana tech support list.
- Evergreen Resources: Supports the Circulation Departments of Evergreen Indiana libraries.
Leadership Contact Lists
- Committee Contacts List: Listing of current governance committee members with contact information and service terms.
- Circulation Support List: A full list of direct contacts for circulation and transit issues amongst Evergreen Indiana libraries.
- Cataloging Support List: Contact list for all issues related to the Evergreen Indiana catalog, holdings, and bibliographic records.
- Committee Regional Support Assignments / Regional Support Map