The Evergreen Indiana Coordinator is available to all member and future member libraries for assistance with membership questions, policy and procedure discovery, communications with the governance committees, and training requests. Please contact the coordinator at:
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator
Indiana State Library
140 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-6624 or 1-800-451-6028
The Indiana State Library offers technical troubleshooting assistance and systems monitoring 24/7. If an issue arises, staff at member libraries are encouraged to submit a Helpdesk ticket with all relevant details.
The consortium offers 5 interactive mailing lists and 1 newsletter to address a variety of issues and collaborations across the consortium. We encourage all interested Evergreen Indiana member library staff to subscribe to any or all of these listservs.
- Evergreen eContent: Supports the eIndiana Digital Consortium, a sub-group of Evergreen Indiana libraries, for sharing electronic resource content.
- Evergreen Indiana Catalog: Supports the Tech Services and Cataloging Departments of Evergreen Indiana libraries. Record corrections, tips, policy updates, and general cataloging support.
- Evergreen Indiana Update: Weekly update newsletter and other urgent administrative notices.
- Evergreen Reports: Support for local administrators creating and utilizing reports in Evergreen.
- Evergreen Support: The general Evergreen Indiana tech support list.
- Evergreen Resources: Supports the Circulation Departments of Evergreen Indiana libraries.
The consortium offers 2 blogs to address a variety of issues and share news across the consortium. We encourage all interested Evergreen Indiana member library staff to subscribe to any or all of these blogs.
- Evergreen Indiana Weekly Update: Published weekly, this blog announces meetings, updates, and general news information for all members. Subcommittee meeting minutes are available here.
- Evergreen Indiana Cataloging Blog: A moderated blog with extensive tip sets.