Weekly Update — October 11, 2016
- The eContent Committee met at 10am on October 11, 2016 at the Indiana State Library. Topics of discussion included upcoming changes to the OverDrive interface and committee recruitment. The Committee will next meet on December 13, 2016.
- The Executive Committee met at 1pm on October 11, 2016 at the Indiana State Library. A recap will be released to the Support listserv.
Please join us in welcoming our newest member library, Knightstown Public Library!
2016 Regional Roundtables
The next Roundtable will meet in Seymour in a couple of weeks! Registration is open for all future meetings. We’re looking forward to seeing you all at this year’s Regional Roundtables!
- Southeast: October 20, 2016, 10am-Noon, EDT; Jackson County Public Library, Seymour, IN
- Central: October 21, 2016, 10am-Noon, EDT; Mooresville Public Library, Mooresville, IN
- Southwest: October 28, 2016, 10am-Noon, CDT; Spencer County Public Library, Rockport, IN
The next Evergreen software upgrade has been scheduled for December 31, 2016-January 1, 2017. All library access to the database will be suspended during that window.
The dates have been set for the next Barcode and Library Card pool. Please mark your calendars to get your purchase in November 14-18, 2016.
Upcoming Evergreen Indiana Training Opportunities
Fall 2016 Cataloging Roundtable, 10am-Noon, Webinar [1 TLEU].
Basic Circulation, 9am-12pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (3 TLEU)
Holds, 1pm-3pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (2 TLEU)
Basic Cataloging, 9am-12pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (3 TLEU)
Local Administration, 1pm-3pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (2 TLEU)