2016 Regional Roundtables
The 2016 Regional Roundtable series continued last week in Angola where 12 representatives from 5 libraries met to discuss upcoming projects, recent implementations, compared experiences, and put in requests for development and training. Thanks so much to Carnegie Public Library of Steuben County for hosting!
The next Roundtable will meet in Seymour in a couple of weeks! Registration is open for all future meetings. We’re looking forward to seeing you all at this year’s Regional Roundtables!
- Southeast: October 20, 2016, 10am-Noon, EDT; Jackson County Public Library, Seymour, IN
- Central: October 21, 2016, 10am-Noon, EDT; Mooresville Public Library, Mooresville, IN
- Southwest: October 28, 2016, 10am-Noon, CDT; Spencer County Public Library, Rockport, IN
- The eContent Committee will meet at 10am on October 11, 2016 at the Indiana State Library.
- The Executive Committee will meet at 1pm on October 11, 2016 at the Indiana State Library. This meeting will be broadcast for remote viewing.
The next Evergreen software upgrade has been scheduled for December 31, 2016-January 1, 2017. All library access to the database will be suspended during that window.
Upcoming Evergreen Indiana Training Opportunities
Fall 2016 Cataloging Roundtable, 10am-Noon, Webinar [1 TLEU].
Basic Circulation, 9am-12pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (3 TLEU)
Holds, 1pm-3pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (2 TLEU)
Basic Cataloging, 9am-12pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (3 TLEU)
Local Administration, 1pm-3pm, Indiana State Library, Room 428 (2 TLEU)