Weekly Update – December 28, 2010
Evergreen Indiana Program Coordinator
Effective December 22, 2010, Alice Davidson resigned her position as Evergreen Program Coordinator. She has returned to her previous position at the Indiana Attorney General’s office.
As of today:
- Indiana State Library technical support will be fielding calls to the Evergreen Program Coordinator’s phone number (317-234-6536).
- Any hard-copy correspondence addressed to Alice will be monitored and routed accordingly.
- Until a new Program Coordinator is identified, please contact:
- Jason Fields (jfields [at] library.in.gov; 317-232-3715), OR
- Wendy Knapp (wknapp [at] library.in.gov; 317-232-3718)
Thank you for working with us through this transition.
The sign-up deadline for OverDrive is fast approaching! Evergreen libraries who submit signed agreements by January 10, 2011 will be eligible to go live in late February. Contact Jason or Wendy for details.
As has been discussed on the Evergreen Support listserv, 30- and 45-day notices are not being generated at this time. A fix is in the works and will be announced via the Evergreen Support listserv. If you are using a collection agency, this may affect your decision to continue collections activity during this period.
January Training Sessions
January 14: Advanced Cataloging Training, 9 am – 4 pm, Indiana State Library
January 18: Advanced Cataloging Training, 9 am – 4 pm, Paoli Public Library
(Attendees must have taken the Introduction to Cataloging in Evergreen Indiana class.)
January 20: Admin/Reports Training, 10 am – 12 pm, Indiana State Library
Space is limited to 15 for each session. Registration is required. Sign up by clicking here and navigating to the desired date.
Circulation Committee Meeting – January 18, 2011, 10:00 am at Greenwood Public Library