Evergreen Indiana Annual Meeting
Registration is now available for the Evergreen Indiana Annual Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana on Thursday, May 9. We have a wonderful slate of programs and presenters including hot topics such as reports, patron record management, searching and holds. There is even an Evergreen Jeopardy session during which you will have the opportunity to win bookmarks, t-shirts, chocolate and more!
• Where: Caribbean Cove and Conference Center (3850 DePauw Blv., Indianapolis, IN)
• When: Thursday, May 9. Registration opens at 8am. Conference begins at 9am.
• Registration: $35 per person which includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Checks can be made out to the Indiana State Library and mailed to the Indiana State Library, Business Office, presented on the day of the conference or mailed up to 30 days after the conference. Please email the Evergreen Indiana Coordinator (email@example.com) if you require an invoice for payment.
UPDATED Evergreen Indiana Executive Committee ballot
It’s election time for the Executive Committee! One ballot from each member library should be mailed back to ISL by Friday, May 3, 2013.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Brian Dawson and Sam Mitchell were labeled incorrectly in the previous ballot sent out in early April. Brian Dawson at Spencer County Public Library is a Class C nominee and Sam Mitchell at Hamilton North Public Library is a Class B nominee.
Please fill out a new ballot if you had chosen either one of those candidates in their incorrect public library class.
Thank you to all candidates on the ballot!
1. Class A nominees (July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2016)
• Kyle Qurazzo, Computer Services Technician, Shelby County Public Library
2. Class B nominees (July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2016)
• Jonathan Gaskell, Director Fulton County Public Library
• Mary Hartman, Director Peabody Public Library
• Scott Tracey, Computer and Reference Assistant, West Lafayette Public Library
• Sam Mitchel, Director Hamilton North Public Library
3. Class C nominees (July 1, 2013 – June 30, 2016)
• Brian Dawson, Director of Technology, Spencer County Public Library
• Margi Bontrager, Director Greentown Public Library
• Ruth Frasur, Director Hagerstown Jefferson Township Public Library
Covington Veedersburg Public Library in Covington, Indiana will be joining Evergreen Indiana on Tuesday, April 30. A modified cataloging freeze will be in place from Friday, April 26 (8PM) to Tuesday, April 30 (2PM). An announcement will be sent to the cataloging listserv as soon as it is okay to resume normal cataloging activities.
During a modified catalog freeze. . .
DO NOT import, edit, delete or create new bibliographic records.
DO attach holdings and edit holdings.