Has your library or staff been curious about the new Evergreen Indiana Holds class but not been able to attend one of the sessions offered at ISL or schedule one with your regional coordinator? Two sessions at the EI Annual Conference will discuss search strategy and holds in Evergreen with examples from member libraries!
10:00-10:50 Session 1
• Searching the Evergreen catalog (1 TLEU): Jill Stange, Indiana State Library & Carly Schull, Westfield Washington Public Library
3:00-3:50 Session 3
• Holds in Evergreen Indiana (1 TLEU): Shauna Borger, Indiana State Library
Don’t miss your chance to weigh-in on prioritizing our development requests for the coming year! Fill out the survey below by Tuesday, April 30.
Friday, April 26 – Tuesday, April 30
• Modified cataloging freeze in place.
Monday, April 29
• Spring 2013 Cataloging Webinar. Register here!
Tuesday, April 30
• Covington-Veedersburg Public Library joins the consortium as the 102nd member!
• Development survey closes.
Friday, May 3
• Executive Committee ballots due!