Welcome Peru Public Library!
Please join me in welcoming Peru Public Library (Miami County) as our 101st member! We are now serving 975,246 library patrons across the state of Indiana! Check ISL’s facebook page for photos of migration day at Peru Public Library!
New Members for Executive Committee
The Evergreen Indiana Executive Committee is looking for new members. The Executive Committee is responsible for reviewing and enforcing policy and EC members are expected to take on a leadership and mentoring role in the EI community. EC members meet every other month in central Indiana and time commitment usually does not exceed 30 hours annually. Membership terms are three years (July 2013-July 2016) and one representative from Class A, B and C each will be chosen.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
• Tuesday, March 12: Spring 2013 Evergreen Circulation Class (WEBINAR), 10-11AM
• Wednesday, March 13: Evergreen Indiana Holds Class (ISL), 10AM-NOON
• Thursday, March 28: Spring 2013 eIndiana OverDrive Training Class (WEBINAR), 10-11AM
Jackson County is hosting the Evergreen Indiana training classes for the month of March. All interested staff members are welcome to register on the WebJunction Calendar and attend.
• Friday, March 22: Evergreen Indiana Basic Cataloging, 9AM-NOON
• Friday, March 22: Evergreen Indiana Admin/Reports, 1-3PM
• Thursday, March 28: Evergreen Indiana Circulation Class, 9AM-1PM
Minutes from the December 14, 2012 Executive Committee meeting were approved at the February 12, 2013 meeting.
Next EC meeting is Tuesday, April 9 @ Hussey Mayfield Memorial Public Library.